Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My thoughts are clear

Yeah, exactly , thats for you !




Played volleyball yesterday... and my hand is so painful and turned blue now =(
I'm really not talented for those team sports lol
anyway, I'll get holidays soon , soo happy, really need holidays. School is so tiring at the moment , espacially litterature class. Pff >>school until 5pm, then homework until abt 8pm,haha and after that you still have to learn for the exams.

***

You seem not to care about anything anymore, including me. Baroque poets came to this conclusion way before I did: Everything changes everyday, we are never the same as the day before. You showed me that this is true. What you told me yesterday is the total opposite of what you're saying now, what you did yesterday seems to be totally forgotten by you now.
However, I've made my choice...