Monday, March 31, 2008

Found inner peace again

Sometimes it's really hard to believe that someone you thought was perfect for you could turn out to be the worst person you've ever known. You just told everyone your sick lies and thought you could keep playing a double game. You use people for your own comfort. You take everything from those who love you , without giving anything in return. Look around you, do you really think you have friends and people who care about you ? Those who cared finally opened their eyes and moved on , leaving you behind. And friends? ..No you don't have any, because you don't care about anyone. You are not able to love anyone else except yourself. You only use people and manipulate them. You're so damn sick boy. You didn't deserve the love of those who cared for you in the past.
Wake up boy! Your life is a ruin. You will never get anything in your life , you will just stay at the very bottom of society. And this because of your pride. You don't have any aim in your life, and since you know that you will never be able to support yourself because of your very own stupidity, you try to enchant people with your lies, so that they can give you the comfort you need.
You know , after all you did to me( and to others as well) I'm not angry. I don't feel any anger ...I'm just disappointed , very disappointed. And it isn't you that hurts me , it's just my stupid naivity. It's just amazing how you destroy those you claim to love. But hey , this didn't destroy me ...this finally liberated me from you.And I feel , and I know that Ill get over you very quickly, because you're just a miserable mistake in my life.


***


Went to my best friends house this week end. It was really great, he helped me doing my school stuff and choosing a ring ^^ Then he brought me out to a bar. It was real fun.....rly needed to see him. I feel like he's always there for me, and i hope i could do as much for him. Don't forget to call me when I'm over there, k? Cuz I think the only thing that could make me smile is hearing your voice. I thank you so much.